Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lucien

Candice,

All the entries are still online, my entries were 91, 96, 111, 114, also, the 24 finalists designs are on displayed if you look on the wrap to the max introduction page.

There are some nice designs in the finalist’s category and to be honest, when it comes to art and design it’s all really up for interpretation. In no way am I saying that my work was better than anyone else’s.

I do not wish to belittle anybodies work or say that this or that design should not have made it. My issue is that some or all of the finalists were not chosen because of their design work but rather because of WHO they are. Again this is just speculation on my part based on the early knowledge of who the finalists would be and the coincidence with the timing of my photo.

My impression from the emails I’ve received so far is that some or all of the finalists were previous competitors and one lady even confirmed knowing someone that won last year. There seems to be some relationship here.

The speculation on my part is that the contestants were profiled, photo’s used for recognition purposes, it was really a matter of WHO should be a finalist.

I would like to point out that these are purely my views on this matter and that none of the other contestants are in cahoots with me. Roland is welcome to exercise their right to take any action they feel necessary against me.

No comments: