Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lezanne Bekker

I'm just going to reply what I have replied to Lucien. I have no idea what the problem really is, so I'm not going to say anything regards to Lucien's comments, since I'm not too sure what to do.
Personally I think, and what I've told him is that I think the judges had enough time to decide. It's Roland's competition. It's Roland's rules. The competition ended early August which I believe gave the judges far enough time to decide what they're looking for. It's not for us to decide who should be finalists or not. I think the judges judged according to specific specifications that they were looking for. And personally I'm more than thrilled to have known that I'm a finalist even before the week of the 25th of August.

How and what Roland decides I think is purely their own since it's their competition. Maybe I'm wrong in this aspect but as for me, I really dont have or see any problems whatsoever.

Hope I do not offend anyone in this matter or through my comment Whatever happens from here on depends on Roland. As I said, it's their competition.

Kind Regards

Lezanne

No comments: